Just pulled out the charger, the boy’s fingers were blown away, the reason is that the phone is too old

a 12-year-old boy in Nanning recently pulled out the charging line of his mobile phone. The battery of his mobile phone suddenly exploded, causing the boy’s index finger to blow off and his right eye to be seriously injured At that time, the boy just wanted to pick up the mobile phone to watch the time, but the phone was connected to the charger. When the boy pulled out the charger, the battery was shocked and exploded When the boy was sent to the hospital, the situation looked very serious.…

a 12-year-old boy in Nanning recently pulled out the charging line of his mobile phone. The battery of his mobile phone suddenly exploded, causing the boy’s index finger to blow off and his right eye to be seriously injured

就只拔了一下充电器,男孩手指被炸飞,原因竟是手机太旧

At that time, the boy just wanted to pick up the mobile phone to watch the time, but the phone was connected to the charger. When the boy pulled out the charger, the battery was shocked and exploded

就只拔了一下充电器,男孩手指被炸飞,原因竟是手机太旧

When the boy was sent to the hospital, the situation looked very serious. His face and hand were all injured. Not only the index finger of his right hand flew off, but other fingers were also cracked. It took nearly 5 hours for the operation to restore blood supply to the palm of the hand

就只拔了一下充电器,男孩手指被炸飞,原因竟是手机太旧

It is understood that this is a rather old style mobile phone, has been used for many years, not long ago when charging, the mobile phone began to be hot, but it did not attract the attention of the owner, and finally led to disaster

This article is from the network, not on behalf of330AnecdotesPosition, reprint please indicate the source:http://330476.com/just-pulled-out-the-charger-the-boys-fingers-were-blown-away-the-reason-is-that-the-phone-is-too-old/

Author: admin

Recommended for you

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *